We are the only motorcycle school in NJ that offers refunds. Here is our Refund Policy;
1. If you are counseled out of the BRC1*practice riding exercises, we will refund you $100.
2. If you are dismissed from a BRC1 class for being more than 15 minutes late, or for not having all the proper riding gear as outlined on the BRC1 course webpage, or for any other reason, we will refund you $100. No exceptions.
3. If you drop out of a BRC1 class that is already in session or do not show up for a BRC1 class or a segment of the class for whatever reason, we will refund you $100. No exceptions.
4. If you do not show up for a BRC2, TBC or APBRC class for whatever reason, or if you are dismissed from the BRC2, TBC or APBRC for not having all the proper riding gear as outlined on that course's webpage, we will refund you $50. No exceptions.
5. If we have to cancel a class or a segment of the class, we will either refund all your money, or put you in another class for free if there is an opening, or if possible, offer a make-up class segment for free. (Weather conditions may be adverse, sometimes MSU plans a last minute event).
6. Refunds can only be made through your original payment method.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email for verification purposes to RidingAcademy1@aol.com.
For the BRC1, the riding sessions must be taken on the two consecutive days for the class. You can't do one riding session on one day of the class and the other riding session on another day of another class unless you pay the full course price for both classes.
We reserve the right to cancel a class at any time due to adverse weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances, low enrollment or last-minute events scheduled by MSU.
Classes are conducted rain or shine. If rain is in the forecast for the class you registered for, bring rain gear (jacket, pants, latex gloves).
If there is lightening and/or thunder during a practice riding exercise, we stop the exercise and tell you to go to your car until the lightening and/or thunder pass.
We reserve the right to counsel out (remove) a student from a class if they are struggling, not able to keep up with the pace of the class, didn't meet the objective of a riding exercise within the time frame allotted for the exercise or are a safety hazard to themselves or others in the class. If the student wants to continue to learn how to ride, they can take an Introductory Motorcycle Experience (IME) session for $75, which is a private one-on-one lesson for approximately 1-1 1/2 hours to get comfortable using the clutch & throttle or a Formal Remedial Training (FRT) session for $99, which is a private one-on-one lesson for approximately 2 hours to help the student meet the objectives of the first few exercises of the BRC1 and become more comfortable riding a motorcycle. After successfully completing the IME or the FRT, the student can retake the BRC1 for a reduce price ($100 off the regular price of the course).
All switching/rescheduling requests must be made in writing via email for verification purposes to RidingAcademy1@aol.com.
Our Refund/Cancellation/Switching Classes policies are very strict because we do not want to lose money on a class. Since we offer more benefits and features than all the other motorcycle schools in NJ, we run on a very small profit margin and cannot afford to lose money. If you miss a class, can't make a class or arrive too late to attend a class, we can't just put you in another class. That's like buying two seats (one seat in each class) for the price of one seat.
If you have tickets to a sports game or concert and can't make the event for whatever reason, you don't get to go to another game or concert for free.
We lose money on last minute cancellation/rescheduling requests because we lose the ability to sell that seat to someone else on such short notice, and we lose money on the class.
You can write off your loss as a tax-deductible donation.
Our mission is to help reduce motorcycle crashes in the State of NJ.
Our goal is to help our students become safe, smart, responsible motorcycle riders.
Our vision is motorcycles sharing the road with other roadway users with zero crashes.
Powered by GoDaddy
We are a motorcycle safety training school. Our class schedule is posted on the Course Schedule page of this website. We usually post classes two months in advance. We offer classes from mid-March to the end of October.
The answers to most of your questions are on this website if you take the time to read it thoroughly.
Follow us on Eventbrite (our Event Platform), Instagram and/or "Like" us on Facebook for updates and when we add more classes or subscribe to our newsletter under the "Dashboard" section of our Home page.